MMS - UNIVERSAL LOW/HIGH VOLTAGE MULTICHANNEL POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM
The 19“/ 6U Eurocassette standard based modular high voltage system is the iseg vendor specific multichannel standard. With a wide set of modules the MMS system provides the most advanced features in high voltage generation. Many international customers trust in the reliability, precision and quality of iseg modules. Together with the browser based control and configuration server iCS iseg delivers cutting-edge solutions for high voltage applications.
Many users world-wide trust in the reliability, precision and quality of established MMS hardware. Offering a variety of chassis from a single slot up to 10 slots for desktop or 19“ rack-mount use the MMS system is scalable from small to large applications. MMS Systems can be equipped with either the W-IE-N-ER MPOD controller or the new iseg CC24 controller.
The iseg CC24 Master with embedded Linux hardware provides EPICS IOC, SNMPservice, easy webbrowser based configuration and control, TCP/IP protocols and much more directly from unit without additional hardware or setup efforts.
High Precision Versatile HV Module in Multiple Floating Versions
Bipolar 4 Quadrant High Voltage Module with CFG
Distributor HV Module with Common Floating Ground
Single Channel 2 Quadrant HV Module with Floating Ground
Multichannel Low Voltage Modules
Controller Module for use with MMS compatible ECH crate series and modules
2/4/8/10 slot MMS crates with Ethernet/CAN interface
HV/LV chassis, compact design with ruggedized mechanics
- Two manufacturers - one standard
- Highest channel density to save valueable installation space
- Best ripple and noise characteristics
- Up to 10 slots and 480 channels per crate
- Up to 30 kV, up to 100 W per channel
- Pure LV, HV compatible and mixed setup crates available
- High quality precision low and high voltage supplies
- Compatible controller boards for networking and software control