The new SHR series represents standalone High Precision HV
labratory SMU - Source Measuring Unit - equipped with the
finest iseg HV generation technology and iCS control system.
The SHR provides up to 4 HV-channels, each with an independent
voltage and current control and reversible polarity.
A completely new developed flexible 6kV channel provides a
With three electronically switchable HV-generation modes it can
supply 4 mA up to voltages of 2 kV, 3 mA up to 4 kV or 2 mA
up to 6 kV. Alternatively the SHR can be equipped with cost
efficient 2kV/6mA fixed channels.
A high quality 4.3“ TFT shows detailed information and can
be controlled by capacitive touch. All comprehensive features like
logging, graphical display and customer specific plugins are also
available by the precise jog-wheel and buttons.
- 2 / 4 channels, 2 kV / 6 kV versions
- electronically switchable polarity
- 6 kV channel with electronical switchable modes:
- up to 2 kV/4 mA, 4 kV/3 mA or 6 kV/2 mA
- high precision / very low ripple and noise
- Ethernet / USB interfaces, integrated iCS2 on ARM Linux server hardware
- 4.3“ TFT capacitive touch display